Warning Signs of Financial Trouble
If you are like most Canadians, you carry some debt, do your best to pay your bills on time, and always wish there was a little more cash in the bank. It’s easy to see why many people from all walks of life can encounter financial insecurity at some point in their lives. That’s why it’s important to recognize the signs of financial distress and take the steps to remedy your situation before it gets worse.
Top 10 signs of Financial Insecurity:
Bankruptcy isn’t your only option when you get into financial trouble and can’t pay your debt. D. Thode & Associates Inc. and its Licensed Insolvency Trustees can help you look at your budget to see what strategy would suit you best. If you live in Penticton, Kelowna or Kamloops, debt consolidation may be a good option for you. If you’ve been turned down by a financial institution a consumer proposal may your best option.
Every one of our clients has their own specific challenges, so we will do our very best to find a solution that fits your exact needs. We know that you already feel overwhelmed, so we will find the solution that gets you back on your feet the fastest. There are many different options available, but we won’t know which one you need until you consult with us. We offer a free consultation to discuss those options.
- You have no idea how much money is in the bank.
- Using one credit card to make the minimum payment on another.
- Making only minimum payments on bills and credit cards.
- Avoiding opening your statements from credit card companies and avoiding answering the phone.
- Applying for payday loans to make ends meet.
- Having to purchase necessities like groceries with credit.
- Choosing to pay some bills and not others in order to stay within your means.
- Having services terminated or disconnected due to non-payment.
- You’re so used to carrying credit balances that “one more time” happens all to often.
- Experiencing anxiety and stress as a result of financial concerns..
If you are experiencing any of the issues above, you are not alone. You are among the many people who need some help getting back on your feet and learning to live within your means. The professionals at D. Thode & Associates Inc. will set you at ease, give you some realistic solutions to your financial problems, and help you establish healthy habits that will last a lifetime. There is an alternative to financial insecurity. Call us today for a free consultation to discuss your options which include bankruptcy and consumer proposal. Relief is just a phone call away.
Book a Free Consultation
We want to help you to get out of debt. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like to learn more about bankruptcy alternatives like debt consolidation in Kelowna, Kamloops or Penticton. Contact us today for more information.