What are Warning Signs of Financial Trouble?
If you are like most Canadians, you carry some debt, do your best to pay your bills on time, and always wish there was a little more cash in the bank. It’s easy to see why many people from all walks of life can encounter financial insecurity at some point in their lives. That’s why it’s important to recognize the signs of financial distress, and take the steps to remedy your situation before it gets worse.
Top 10 signs of Financial Insecurity:
Bankruptcy isn’t your only option when you get into financial trouble. We can help you look at your finances and see if any other strategy can be used. If you live in Penticton, Kelowna or Kamloops, debt consolidation is only one of many options that we can help you with. Every one of our clients has their own specific challenges, so we will do our very best to find a solution that fits your exact needs. We know that you already feel overwhelmed, so we will find the solution that gets you back on your feet the fastest. There are many different options available, but we won’t know which one you need until you consult with us.
- Using a credit card to pay off another credit card.
- Using a credit card to pay off fixed monthly debts.
- Making only minimum payments on bills and credit cards.
- Applying for payday loans to make ends meet.
- Missing payment deadlines.
- Choosing to pay some bills and not others in order to stay within your means.
- Avoiding collection calls and/or allowing bills to pile up unopened.
- Having services terminated or disconnected due to non-payment.
- Consistently being short of funds for every day expenses such as groceries and transportation.
- Experiencing anxiety and stress as a result of financial concerns.
If you are experiencing any of the issues above, you are not alone. You are among the many people who need some help getting on your feet and learning to live within a reasonable budget. You can achieve a comfortable lifestyle that doesn’t include daily stress about money. The professionals at D. Thode & Associates Inc. will set you at ease, give you some realistic solutions to your problems, and help you establish healthy habits that will last a lifetime. There is an alternative to financial insecurity. Call us for a free consultation to discuss your options. Relief is just a phone call away.